- Open the App Store.
- Click on ‘Featured’ in the lower left corner on the bottom.
- Scroll to the bottom of that page & tap on the grey button that says “Apple ID: (your email)”.
- Tap “View Apple ID”.
- On your ‘Account’ page, scroll to the bottom until you see ‘Subscriptions’. Tap ‘Manage’.
- You’ll see: ‘Subscriptions’ and ‘FirstMet': Active’ underneath.
- Tap on ‘FirstMet’. Then, next to ‘Auto-Renewal’ turn the slider to ‘OFF’.
- Tap DONE in the top right corner.
If you're having trouble canceling your iTunes subscription to FirstMet, we are unfortunately not able to assist our customers directly since Apple has asked that their customers cancel their membership subscription directly through them. Since payment was made through your iTunes account for your app purchase, you will have to contact Apple directly. They can be reached directly here: http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/account/