- First, please confirm that you have the latest version of our app installed. if not: Please follow this link to download the latest AYI iPhone app: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ayi-are-you-interested-date/id307930478?mt=8
- Many iPhone app issues can be resolved by restarting the app. Try force-quitting the app by clicking the Home button twice and tapping the (x) symbol on AYI. Restart it and sign in again to see if that helps.
- If neither of these steps have resolved your issue, you can try reinstalling (your chats or faves will be not be lost). You can delete the app by holding down any app icon and tapping (x) on AYI when it begins to wiggle.
If the issue still exist, please message AYI Customer Service for help. Here is how you do that on your device:
- Tap on the 3 bars located at the top right hand corner- this will pull out a side menu.
- Tap on “Settings” on the located at the bottom of the list.
- Then tap on “Account”- This will pull up your account information such as the email on the account
- Tap on “Send Us Feedback” to submit your inquiry. Please type under "Message" and provide as many details as you can, along with steps to reproduce the issue you’re experiencing.