Where is the photo that I uploaded?
- After you uploaded your photos, there was a pop up that stated: “Your primary photo has been submitted for approval. Your photo will be posted once it’s been approved by the moderators. Please allow up to 1 business day.”
- The approval process takes at most 1 business day unless your photo did not meet our photo uploading guidelines (see below).
- Your photos should appear on your profile by the next business day.
- We reserve the right to reject any photo that does not meet our Photo Guidelines.
- Photos should depict you with a clear head shot
- You should be depicted in all photos
- You should not submit a photo that depicts any identifiable person (anyone other than yourself!) without getting permission from those individual(s). As a result we reserve the right to reject any photo depicting a celebrity or public figure or request evidence of your having received permission from any third party in our sole discretion.
- We recommend against any photos depicting a number of people and do not accept large group shots
- Cartoons, text on images, paintings, artistic renderings and drawings of the user are not permitted.
- Photos should not depict nudity, pornography, or violence
- Photos should not be submitted that contain any third party trademarks or copyrightable works or that infringe other people's intellectual property rights