1. Log onto www.FirstMet.com:
2. Hover over your photo in the upper right hand corner and then click on Account Settings. You can also get to this page by following this link if you are currently logged into your account: https://www.FirstMet.com/account-settings/?link=AccountSettings&from=nav
3. From your Account Settings page, scroll to the bottom of the page and click on Hide Account.
4. For security purposes, you will need to enter your email address to confirm. Enter your email address and hit Submit.
5. When you have successfully hidden your account, you will be logged out and taken to our home screen.
Please note: if you are a paying premium member, you must also cancel your auto-renew if you wish to no longer be billed. Please visit our separate page on the subject for instructions.
If you attempt to log back in again to FirstMet.com or add the FirstMet application to your Facebook account, this will result in you reactivating your account. If you wish to no longer use FirstMet, you do not need to log in again.